Custom Search

The Real Bobcat

What if we exposed the fact that we're more than just Bobcats? We're human. We make mistakes, we fuck around, we have fun and we’re exactly what college should be – unpredictable. The crazy shit we experience beyond class and homework make up a huge part of who we are and who we will become – and we should NEVER have to hide those experiences. So, if you sit in class counting down the seconds till you can get shitfaced on a Thursday night, make it a habit to show up to class high or just love random crazy shit, then my friends, this site is for you! Given, everyone wants a job after they graduate, pennames will be used to ensure no one will judge you for sending in a story about the time you hooked up in between shelves on the sixth floor of Alden Library. This blog is open to short stories, confessions, suggestions and anything that is on your mind. Post comments or write to us for your own post at: whatdyOUexpectblog@gmail.com

BEST BEER PONG TABLE CONTEST

Send us in a picture of your beer pong table if you think you have the best on campus to whatdyouexpectblog@gmail.com Also include a description of the table (short awesome facts about the table).

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Most Embarrassing

What's the most embarrassing thing that's happened to you at OU? We want the uncensored, gory details!

4 comments:

  1. Mitchell--- "hmm ill get this rolling(no pun intended), i was pretty messed up last weekend and some drunk girl started talking to me, i was messed up to that state where you hate everything and everyone except food. So i told her she didn't exist, grabbed my sub, and promptly exited without giving her a second look.....it was a vito btw, very tasty"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pissed my pants quite a few times in college, not necessarily because I was drunk, but even when I was sober and walking around but none of the fucking dorms would be open along the way (usually this resulted in me dropping trow and just pissing on the grass somewhere).
    One time in particular when I was too drunk to figure out where the entrance to Dominos was so half of my bladder spewed onto my pants before I reached the bathroom. Didn't phase me any, I went into Casa Nueva and still danced my ass off with a few unsuspecting women. I hope you guys weren't grabbing my ass at all while that shit dried off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wearing a dress and my friends got in a little group so that we could take a picture.. well my asshole roommate at the last minute lifted up my dress for everyone to see and for the camera to capture my see through thong.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me first begin by saying- I do not know the person this happened to. This story was passed down to me by an alumni who knew an older alumni who knew the girl this happened to. Needless to say this story had become somewhat of a legend and is well worth passing on. And so it goes... Once upon a time at OU, back when you could smoke cigarettes in public buildings, there lived a girl who had a very strange problem when she got wasted-SHITTING THE BED. She was well aware and quite embarrassed about this problem, so she did her best to avoid drunkenly passing out at places other than her own. Well one typical weekend at OU she got more shit faced that usual and went home with some guy. Come the next morning she woke up and low and behold, had shit the bed. She tired to sneak out, but as she moved to edge her way out of the bed, he woke up. He then sat up, looked at the steaming pile of shit in the bed and then at her. He paused for a moment, and then said "At least you're not fat", laid down, and went back to sleep. The End.

    ReplyDelete