Custom Search

The Real Bobcat

What if we exposed the fact that we're more than just Bobcats? We're human. We make mistakes, we fuck around, we have fun and we’re exactly what college should be – unpredictable. The crazy shit we experience beyond class and homework make up a huge part of who we are and who we will become – and we should NEVER have to hide those experiences. So, if you sit in class counting down the seconds till you can get shitfaced on a Thursday night, make it a habit to show up to class high or just love random crazy shit, then my friends, this site is for you! Given, everyone wants a job after they graduate, pennames will be used to ensure no one will judge you for sending in a story about the time you hooked up in between shelves on the sixth floor of Alden Library. This blog is open to short stories, confessions, suggestions and anything that is on your mind. Post comments or write to us for your own post at: whatdyOUexpectblog@gmail.com

BEST BEER PONG TABLE CONTEST

Send us in a picture of your beer pong table if you think you have the best on campus to whatdyouexpectblog@gmail.com Also include a description of the table (short awesome facts about the table).

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

STORY OF THE WEEK!

One night I went uptown with my friend and my phone was dead so I left it at her place. The bars were very busy so we ended up getting lost from eachother and I was talking to these guys. Mind you I have no phone and I have no idea where my friend is so the guys who I am talking to invite me and some random girls back to palmer street to smoke a blunt. Of course you all know they were expecting to get some ass from some random girls at the bar. We smoke and take some pictures, which are later deleted, and then ride in his car to BP and back. I am in the back seat asking them to take me back to my firends and they say NO and we go back to their house on Palmer St, I am pissed at this point and decide whatever dude trys he is not getting any! I know that my friend is probably worried about me cuz it is now 4AM and she can not call me and I do not know her number. Dude takes me to his room and keeps tryna take my pants off. He is very cute but I'm not gonna be some random hookup so I tell him I gotta go to the bathroom and then just dip. As I am walking back at 4AM all alone from Palmer St to my friends who lives past the Ridges I get stopped by this guy in a truck who asks if I would like a ride. I hesitate to say yes but I have justed walked across town and now I am by the convo carrying my shoes. I decide he seems nice and won't rape or kill me so I get in and he takes me back to my friends. She is awake so I tell her my story and we both laugh becuase dude on Palmer is probably wondering where the hell his random hookup for the night went.
-Anonymously Posted on February 17, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment