Custom Search

The Real Bobcat

What if we exposed the fact that we're more than just Bobcats? We're human. We make mistakes, we fuck around, we have fun and we’re exactly what college should be – unpredictable. The crazy shit we experience beyond class and homework make up a huge part of who we are and who we will become – and we should NEVER have to hide those experiences. So, if you sit in class counting down the seconds till you can get shitfaced on a Thursday night, make it a habit to show up to class high or just love random crazy shit, then my friends, this site is for you! Given, everyone wants a job after they graduate, pennames will be used to ensure no one will judge you for sending in a story about the time you hooked up in between shelves on the sixth floor of Alden Library. This blog is open to short stories, confessions, suggestions and anything that is on your mind. Post comments or write to us for your own post at: whatdyOUexpectblog@gmail.com

BEST BEER PONG TABLE CONTEST

Send us in a picture of your beer pong table if you think you have the best on campus to whatdyouexpectblog@gmail.com Also include a description of the table (short awesome facts about the table).

Sunday, February 21, 2010

STORY OF THE WEEK!

Yaw ready for this!?

Here it goes...

One sunny summer day, I get a call from an employer to help assist in a photo shoot with a young lady who was posing semi-nude. I later found out that this lady is a stripper, but that's not the point. I get to the studio to find my friend, the owner, in progress of shooting the model. They ask me to strip down and join in on the shoot. So, what the fuck, of course I did.

Now, I dont know how many of you guys out there have had the opportunity to share an erotic photo session with a stripper before, but it's pretty fucking hard to keep it down.

So about 2 minutes into the shoot, we get into a pose wherein I had to lay on my back with the model straddling me with her beautiful angels hovering over my devilish grin. Yes, my friends, I was in heaven. But of course, I had a raging, well...you know. Jokes were made, but only the kind that made me feel like a king.

So, after the shoot, I ended up getting this lady's number and called her later that same night. She picked me up from my house, took me back to her's, and just before we pulled onto her street, she informed me that she had 2 sons, neither of whom's fathers stuck around. A trigger in my head should have pulled to alert me that the race has begun and I should start running, but for some reason, probably my devotion to new sexual experiences and the fact that she drove me and I was in know way walking distance from my house, I decided to stick around.

So, after dicking around for a bit, I started to dick around. Things were going exactly as I pictured they would in my head when I first walked into the studio and saw her glorious ass staring at me from underneath her laced, see-through, half-covering mini skirt. All of a sudden, I hear a cry from the room next door. This is when things went from memorable to epic.

The cry was from her 2-year-old son, the younger of the two. Caring for her young, like any good mother would do, she yelled and to tell him to stop crying. And he did. So I went about my business. A few seconds later I hear tiny footsteps entering the room from behind me. I turn my head to see her little one rubbing his eyes and coming strait for the bed. Imagine a dear in headlights. Now imagine said dear mounted on top of another dear.

The lady asked her son what he was doing. He promptly told her that he was sleeping with her as he climbed into the bed and cuddled up to a pillow. At this point, I'm strongly thinking about gearing up to pull out and call it a failed mission. But before I did, she reaches underneath herself, pulls out the comforter, and gives it to me to pull over top of us, leaving her son on top of it. (Don't worry, he had his own wittle blankey) With that action, I continued playing the roll of that kid's father minus the whole father part.

I rocked that little boy to sleep that night. And to make matters even more epic, I rocked him awake the next morning too.
This comment was posted by an anonymous reader on February 17, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment